This week, Brewster isn’t the only fan favorite returning triumphantly in Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Together with the sea shanty-singing Kapp’n and others, fortune teller Katrina has returned with the 2.0 update, ready to award you a variety of bonuses for a price.
Katrina has been a feature of the series since the first Animal Crossing, and her fortune readings can influence how the game plays. Some will make the locals adore you, while others will despise you. Katrina has the power to create or break your fortune. But first and foremost, you must locate her. Here are the steps that can find her in Animal Crossing: New Horizons:
• Withdraw 100,000 Animal Crossing Bells. Yes, that’s how much she costs.
• Tell Orville you want to fly to Harv’s island.
• Wilbur will tell you Harv’s missing when you get there.
• Follow the path below a wooden arch to find Harv chatting with Harriet.
• Harv tells you he wants to open up a Merchant Village.
• Go find a Lloid gyroid in the lower left-hand corner of the map.
• Give the gyroid 100,000 Bells and he’ll summon Katrina.
• The next day she’ll be waiting on Harv’s island for you.
It’s simple enough, as long as you have some money on hand. If you’re impatient, you can always time travel after she’s been summoned to skip her travel time. She can then give you up to one fortune per day. Her predictions vary, but some players claim she may now provide you a day where none of your tools break. She’s also just a weirdo who’s a lot of fun to spend out with.
Login into Lolga.com for more Animal Crossing: New Horizons News & guide
Go online to our website-Lolga.com if you’d like more information on Animal Crossing New Horizons. Here are the foremost recent game developments, and Animal Crossing-related online trading services also are offered, like Animal Crossing Bells and Nook Miles Ticket.
If you would like to buy cheap Animal Crossing Bells and Nook Miles Ticket. No doubt Lolga.com would be your best-suited choice.