Rocket League is hosting another annual Frosty Fest, and this guide will show players every challenge and reward from this year’s event
Rocket League is celebrating the vacations in a big way by offering players winter-themed challenges they will complete in exchange for exclusive Frosty Fest rewards. Some challenges require players to participate within the Snow Day extra mode while others are often completed in normal online matches. In total, there are 12 challenges and two of the 12 are repeatable meaning players can complete them quite once to earn a gift.
The cosmetics offered during the event are exclusives meaning they’re likely to not be obtainable after the Frosty Fest event ends. The event ends on January 4th so players will want to hurry to finish all 12 challenges. Luckily, none of the challenges are too difficult and lots of them can easily be completed while playing solo. So, if players want to wrap their cars in Christmas lights or a comfortable sweater they better get to completing those Snow Day challenges.
Every Frosty Fest Challenge In Rocket League
Again, there are 12 different challenges as a part of the Frosty Fest and each offers its own unique reward. Some rewards are definitely better than others, but it’s worth completing all of them since these rewards likely won’t return within the future. As well, the repeatable gift box challenge gives players the chance to earn free Exotic or Black Market cosmetic items which usually costs upwards of $20 USD. Without further ado, here is every Frosty Fest challenge and therefore the rewards related to them.
• Gain 1 XP level – Present Bow Topper
• Play 3 online Matches – Christmas Sweater Banner
• Get 15 Goals, Assists, or Saves in Online Matches – Peppermint Wheels
• Get a Save and a Win during a Single Online Match – Snowy Avatar Border
• Get 20 Assists in Online Matches – Fireworks Boost Trail
• Win One Game during a Sow Day Extra Modes Match – Sleigh Queen Title
• Get 20 Clears in Online Matches – Sweater Universal Decal
• Get 20 Shots on Goal in Online Matches – Snowflake Animated Decal
• Get 20 Centers in Show Day Extra Modes Matches – Fireplace Wheels
• Get 15 Saves or Epic Saves in Online Matches – Christmas Lights Animated Decal
• Play 20 Online Matches – Gift Box Random Cosmetic (Repeatable 5 Times)
• Win 10 Online Matches – 20K Experience (Repeatable)
If you like playing Rocket League, you might need Rocket League Credits
Rocket League Credits are a currency in Rocket League that can be bought from a player’s specific platform marketplace and can also be earned from the Rocket Pass. Credits can be used to unlock Blueprints, as well as purchase Item Shop items. They come in sets of 500, 1100, 3000, and 6500.
Lolga.com would be your first choice to earn your Rocket League Credits
If you wanna get a bunch of Rocket League Credits as fast as possible，I definitely recommend you to buy it from some online Rocket League Credits trading website. Yeah, if you are Mr. Money，that must be the easiest way to get your stuff which you want on Rocket League，you probably gonna ask which online trading store you should go to. Right now, I personally think our website-Lolga.com may be your best choice to buy Rocket League Credits.
Being a trustworthy seller with years of experience, we are committed to meeting the stress of all our customers. during a safe and secure setting, you’ll Buy Rocket League Credits from our platform to spice up your adventure and enhance your gameplay. If you’ll order from us or have any questions, please contact online LiveChat 24/7!
In addition to Rocket League Credits, Lolga.com also provides other kinds of Rocket League Items. We will glad to have you come here!